Saturday, December 5, 2009

Up with the Left side.

As you can tell by our posts so far, Gil is a bit more organized than I am. I'm a bit more of a "free spirit", and he's kinda buttoned down, kinda. We both have artistic minds and "Peter Pan" dreams. We're both animators, and being animators means have a kid like imagination and sense of adventure. Which brings me to a movie that means a lot to us. Pixar's Up.

We went to see this movie together, about a week before the LBP confession( he made me much more girly than I was, there was no gushing.) Once we had begun dating we talked about what had cemented the idea of us being together. Gil had gone to see Up by himself. As he sat there watching that beautiful montage about a two people and their life together; alone, surrounded by couples, he wanted me there beside him. When we went together he had intended to ask me out, but some how passed up that great opportunity. ;)

The Married Life montage gave Gil and I a look into a life we would want to live. A couple that loves each other through good times and bad, growing old together, wanting each other to be happy. That is the life we want together. Up inspires our love on a constant basis. When we get married we plan on having an Up themed wedding.

2 comments: